Helicam Philippines, an Iloilo-based aerial photography and video production company, put up a video that showcases the attractions in Iloilo and Guimaras.
Check out the colorful and eco-friendly environment, and the timeless culture and heritage that is Iloilo in the video that follow:
Check out Helicam Philippines’ Vimeo and Facebook pages to watch more aerial footages of Iloilo.
Probably the best thing I missed about home, my Dad’s version of KBL — Kadios, Baboy (Pork), and Langka (Jackfruit), made from fresh Kadios ang Langka. To taste is to believe!
Check out more photos »
UP HAMILI BROTHERHOOD
UP HAMILIA SISTERHOOD
SIGABONG CLASH 21
DEFIANCE OF THE NAMELESS
ROCK BAR AND GRILL
Registration is open for all bands.
For more information,
please contact us at
Or visit us at
The Hamili / Hamilia Tambayan
UPV City Campus
Or better yet, just leave a comment below for your inquiries.
If you’re looking for a beach resort along the coast line in the southern part of Iloilo, Lou Franz Beach Resort is definitely worth a try. It’s situated in Brgy. Barroc, Tigbauan, Iloilo, so it’s very much accessible if you’re looking for a resort somewhere in the vicinity of the towns of Oton, Tigbauan, Guimbal, or Miag-ao, for family or barkada gatherings and/or events.
Amenities in the resort include pingpong table, videoke, etc.
I’m not particular with the rates yet, but for anyone interested, do drop a line in the comments below and together we’ll know the details.
More pictures will be posted over at the Deuts.NET Gallery soon.
Contact Lou Franz Beach Resort
Contact numbers: Tel. # (033) 511-7703
Cell #s: +63-908-245-3820 (smart); +63-927-447-9885 (globe)
What better way to describe my beloved home province, Iloilo, than by pictures.
Included in the gallery are:
- University of the Philippines in the Visayas Main Building – it was once a city hall donated by the city governement to the institution;
- Deco’s La Paz Batchoy – the first thing that comes in to mind when you say “Iloilo”, the special La Paz Batchoy;
- Jaro Cathedral – Nuestra Señora de la Candelaria;
- Jaro Cathedral Belfry – it’s standing alone in the plaza, separate from the Cathedral structure;
- Lou Franz Beach Resort – I still have to make a separate post regarding this. Watch out for that soon;
- Miag-ao Church – one of the world’s heritage site in the Philippines;
- Tigbauan Church – and the famous mosaic inside the church.
Just wanna share a video from my recent trip back home to Iloilo.
The shooting took place in various areas including:
- NAIA Terminal 3;
- University of the Philippines in the Visayas – Iloilo City Campus;
- Deco’s La Paz Batchoy in Robinson’s Place – Iloilo;
- Molo Church;
- Jaro Cathedral;
- Lou Franz Beach Resort, Brgy. Barroc, Tigbauan, Iloilo;
- Miag-ao Church;
- Tigbauan Church; and
- Iloilo Airport
Pictures to come soon.
Watch the video in youtube.
Audio credit: Arms of a Woman by Amos Lee
The UP Hamili Brotherhood and UP Hamilia Sisterhood sponsored events in Iloilo, the Sigabong and Pabarock. See their posters below:
This video has really got me laughing out loud. You need to be an Ilonggo, though, to understand the context and the video.
From the movie, “300”, Hiligaynon Version, entitled Benjo Kag Ang Batalyon Pitbull:
The Tigbauan church was just featured in Explore Iloilo. This is not the first time that Tigbauan was featured in that site. But this time, the pictures are just simply awesome!
I wanted to repost some of the pictures here, and I hope the people from Explore Iloilo won’t mind. Anyway, it has watermarks on it.
I really encourage everyone to visit the site and explore the beauty that is, Iloilo!