The first, and so far the only, branch in Metro Manila of the Ilonggo’s favorite ‘Deco’s Original La Paz Batchoy‘ opened last August 14, 2009, concurrent to the opening of the Alphaland Southgate Mall, at the corner of Pasong Tamo (Chino Roces Avenue) and EDSA, Makati City.
Iloilo: Up Close in Photographs
What better way to describe my beloved home province, Iloilo, than by pictures.
Included in the gallery are:
- University of the Philippines in the Visayas Main Building – it was once a city hall donated by the city governement to the institution;
- Deco’s La Paz Batchoy – the first thing that comes in to mind when you say “Iloilo”, the special La Paz Batchoy;
- Jaro Cathedral – Nuestra Señora de la Candelaria;
- Jaro Cathedral Belfry – it’s standing alone in the plaza, separate from the Cathedral structure;
- Lou Franz Beach Resort – I still have to make a separate post regarding this. Watch out for that soon;
- Miag-ao Church – one of the world’s heritage site in the Philippines;
- Tigbauan Church – and the famous mosaic inside the church.