If you’re looking for a beach resort along the coast line in the southern part of Iloilo, Lou Franz Beach Resort is definitely worth a try. It’s situated in Brgy. Barroc, Tigbauan, Iloilo, so it’s very much accessible if you’re looking for a resort somewhere in the vicinity of the towns of Oton, Tigbauan, Guimbal, or Miag-ao, for family or barkada gatherings and/or events.
Amenities in the resort include pingpong table, videoke, etc.
I’m not particular with the rates yet, but for anyone interested, do drop a line in the comments below and together we’ll know the details.
More pictures will be posted over at the Deuts.NET Gallery soon.
Contact Lou Franz Beach Resort
Contact numbers: Tel. # (033) 511-7703
Cell #s: +63-908-245-3820 (smart); +63-927-447-9885 (globe)
What better way to describe my beloved home province, Iloilo, than by pictures.
Included in the gallery are:
- University of the Philippines in the Visayas Main Building – it was once a city hall donated by the city governement to the institution;
- Deco’s La Paz Batchoy – the first thing that comes in to mind when you say “Iloilo”, the special La Paz Batchoy;
- Jaro Cathedral – Nuestra Señora de la Candelaria;
- Jaro Cathedral Belfry – it’s standing alone in the plaza, separate from the Cathedral structure;
- Lou Franz Beach Resort – I still have to make a separate post regarding this. Watch out for that soon;
- Miag-ao Church – one of the world’s heritage site in the Philippines;
- Tigbauan Church – and the famous mosaic inside the church.
Just wanna share a video from my recent trip back home to Iloilo.
The shooting took place in various areas including:
- NAIA Terminal 3;
- University of the Philippines in the Visayas – Iloilo City Campus;
- Deco’s La Paz Batchoy in Robinson’s Place – Iloilo;
- Molo Church;
- Jaro Cathedral;
- Lou Franz Beach Resort, Brgy. Barroc, Tigbauan, Iloilo;
- Miag-ao Church;
- Tigbauan Church; and
- Iloilo Airport
Pictures to come soon.
Watch the video in youtube.
Audio credit: Arms of a Woman by Amos Lee