What better way to describe my beloved home province, Iloilo, than by pictures.
Included in the gallery are:
- University of the Philippines in the Visayas Main Building – it was once a city hall donated by the city governement to the institution;
- Deco’s La Paz Batchoy – the first thing that comes in to mind when you say “Iloilo”, the special La Paz Batchoy;
- Jaro Cathedral – Nuestra Señora de la Candelaria;
- Jaro Cathedral Belfry – it’s standing alone in the plaza, separate from the Cathedral structure;
- Lou Franz Beach Resort – I still have to make a separate post regarding this. Watch out for that soon;
- Miag-ao Church – one of the world’s heritage site in the Philippines;
- Tigbauan Church – and the famous mosaic inside the church.
Just wanna share a video from my recent trip back home to Iloilo.
The shooting took place in various areas including:
- NAIA Terminal 3;
- University of the Philippines in the Visayas – Iloilo City Campus;
- Deco’s La Paz Batchoy in Robinson’s Place – Iloilo;
- Molo Church;
- Jaro Cathedral;
- Lou Franz Beach Resort, Brgy. Barroc, Tigbauan, Iloilo;
- Miag-ao Church;
- Tigbauan Church; and
- Iloilo Airport
Pictures to come soon.
Watch the video in youtube.
Audio credit: Arms of a Woman by Amos Lee
The Tigbauan church was just featured in Explore Iloilo. This is not the first time that Tigbauan was featured in that site. But this time, the pictures are just simply awesome!
I wanted to repost some of the pictures here, and I hope the people from Explore Iloilo won’t mind. Anyway, it has watermarks on it.
I really encourage everyone to visit the site and explore the beauty that is, Iloilo!