It was a little over 10K walkathon for me this Good Friday as I visited seven (7) churches around and about Makati’s business district.
The route I took is as follows:
- St. Joseph the Worker Parish, 4927 Enrique St., Palanan
- San Ildefonso Parish, A. Arnaiz Ave. cor. M. Reyes St., Pio del Pilar
- St. John Bosco Parish, A. Arnaiz Ave. Cor. Amorsolo St., P.O. Box 1336, M C P O
- Sts. Peter And Paul Parish, 5539 D.M. Rivera St., Poblacion
- St. Andrew The Apostle Parish, N. Garcia And Neptune Sts., Bel-air II
- Holy Cross Parish, 211 J. P. Rizal St.
- National Shrine Of The Sacred Heart Of Jesus, Sacred Heart St. (formerly Dao St.), San Antonio Village
I actually planned and mapped in advance the locations and routes in Google Maps:
You may check out the map in Google Maps.
I had my Canon Powershot G15 with me and here are the pictures I took to document the day: Check out the Gallery after the jump »