Disclaimer: This is not yet the end of Deuts.NET. This site is nowhere near that end.
Deuts.NET has been in existence for quite some time now — more than 8 years. Along the way, I had friends who willingly helped and contributed to the success (I would like to believe that way) of this site. Thus, I would like to take this opportunity to thank them.
Shout out goes to Raymond, Sherwin, Marky and Cliff.
Do check out their posts from the link below:
- Justin Bieber and a Dozen Arabs – December 11, 2012
- Why Stop at the RH Bill?! – May 31, 2011
- The Day Bishop Skipped Papaya… And Its Impact On The RH Bill – October 6, 2010
- Paddle to the Grave – September 28, 2010
- Torture, Torture, That Is Sick! – August 23, 2010
- PNoy State of the Nation Address 2010 – July 26, 2010
- Would Brgy. Ginebra Appreciate FIFA? – July 16, 2010
- On LBJ Jumping Ship – July 16, 2010
- Michael Jordan: The Greatness of his Airness – July 30, 2009
- SMC-PBA Group Making a Mockery of Filipino Basketball Fans – July 15, 2009
- NBA Draft Lottery Conspiracy – May 23, 2007
- Sherwin’s Top 10 Albums – April 17, 2007
- Mid Life Crisis of a Mid Twenties – February 10, 2007
- What Might Have Been – January 26, 2007
- Don’t Lose Your Balance – January 22, 2007
We still do welcome guest bloggers
If you want to contribute further to Deuts.NET, you are most welcome. I’m not earning from this site, so just don’t expect any form of compensation. Do drop a line and I’m more than willing to accomodate.
Leave a Reply