I’ve actually read about this news early this week in Pinoytechblog, which according to the report, the fire was caused by a computer that overheated.
I just didn’t realize how big the fire was until I discovered only this morning on my way to the office the damage that was actually done by the fire. The whole building was almost lost, except for the back part, if you’re looking at it from Pasong Tamo. (How I wish I could take a picture of it, though)
Inq7 reports: Continue reading Fire in Home Depot