I remember tweeting yesterday:
Fearless forecast? It’s gonna be PHI vs. IND in the Eastern Conf. Finals, and OKC vs. IND in the Finals. And OKC will sweep it all the way. — deuts
These forecasts can be further broken down into 6 detailed predictions based on the ongoing Conference Semifinals as follows:
- The Oklahoma City Thunder will sweep the Lakers (4-0) in the Western Conference Semifinals;
- The Oklahoma City Thunder will sweep (4-0) whoever they play with in the Western Conference Finals;
- The Oklahoma City Thunder will sweep (4-0) whoever they play with in the NBA 2012 Finals;
- The Philadelphia 76ers will beat Boston Celtics in the Eastern Conference Semifinals;
- The Indiana Pacers will beat Miami Heat in the Eastern Conference Semifinals; and
- The Indiana Pacers will beat the Sixers in the Eastern Conference Finals.
After the Thunder lost to the Lakers earlier, one of my predictions is already down. Let’s see which of the other 5 will come out correct.