I just actually received this by email. Yet, I find it pretty cool…and interesting….
1. First of all, pick the number of times a week that you would like to have chocolate
(more than once but less than 10).
2. Multiply this number by 2 (just to be bold).
3. Add 5.
4. Multiply it by 50 — I’ll wait while you get the calculator.
5. If you have already had your birthday this year add 1756 …
If you haven’t, add 1755.
6. Now subtract the four digit year that you were born.
You should have a three-digit number.
The first digit of this was your original number
(i.e., how many times you want to have chocolate each week).
The next two numbers are …
YOUR AGE! (Oh YES, it is!!!!!)