Disclaimer: This is not yet the end of Deuts.NET. This site is nowhere near that end.
Deuts.NET has been in existence for quite some time now — more than 8 years. Along the way, I had friends who willingly helped and contributed to the success (I would like to believe that way) of this site. Thus, I would like to take this opportunity to thank them.
Shout out goes to Raymond, Sherwin, Marky and Cliff. Do check their posts after the jump »
Burger King Japan is offering two new burgers made with black buns, black sauce and black cheese.
Looks interesting, and yummy! I surely want to try one. Continue reading
Wesley So vs. Boris Gelfand LIVE! in Round 5 of Tata Steel Chess 2014
Watch the game between GM Wesley So and Boris Gelfand LIVE in Round 5 of the 2014 Tata Steel Chess Tournament.
Game of Thrones Season 4 is coming April 6, 2014. Check out this official trailer.
After so many years (7 and a half years) of self-hosting this blog, I’ve decided to move it WordPress.com.
That way it would be:
- Cheaper — I have to spend for the domain mapping ($13) and registration only per year;
- More Secure — I have 2-step authentication in place;
- Less Downtime — I suppose, it’s WordPress.com for speaking out loud!
- Free Storage — I don’t think I’ll be able to use all the free 3GB of allowed images by the service — for the life of this blog.
- It’s here to stay — Again, I suppose. WordPress has been challenged by so many but it will be here to stay.
I have always aimed for the minimalist design. I’m tired of fully customizing my blog. I just want a simple blog that I can write everything that interests me.
I need a new unique user ID that’s truly representative of me and at least 8 characters long, to cover all requirements of various online services that I sign up for. Obviously, “deuts” won’t cut it anymore.
It has to be extremely unique so I won’t find it a hassle anymore to be the first to grab the username everytime I sign up for a new service.
Any suggestion is welcome.
It was a little over 10K walkathon for me this Good Friday as I visited seven (7) churches around and about Makati’s business district.
The route I took is as follows:
- St. Joseph the Worker Parish, 4927 Enrique St., Palanan
- San Ildefonso Parish, A. Arnaiz Ave. cor. M. Reyes St., Pio del Pilar
- St. John Bosco Parish, A. Arnaiz Ave. Cor. Amorsolo St., P.O. Box 1336, M C P O
- Sts. Peter And Paul Parish, 5539 D.M. Rivera St., Poblacion
- St. Andrew The Apostle Parish, N. Garcia And Neptune Sts., Bel-air II
- Holy Cross Parish, 211 J. P. Rizal St.
- National Shrine Of The Sacred Heart Of Jesus, Sacred Heart St. (formerly Dao St.), San Antonio Village
I actually planned and mapped in advance the locations and routes in Google Maps:
You may check out the map in Google Maps.
I had my Canon Powershot G15 with me and here are the pictures I took to document the day: Check out the Gallery after the jump »
Advocates of anti-mining movements assert that host communities do not profit from mining activities in their area. That is not especially true in the case of Rio Tuba Nickel Mining Corp. and Taganito Mining Corp. (both are subsidiaries of Nickel Asia Corporation), and other “responsible” mining companies in the country.
Below are the ads aired in various local TV stations in the country:
Taganito: Pamana ng Diyos, Pamana sa Bayan
Check out the Rio Tuba ads after the jump »
We know very well who will win in this epic but future (i.e., if it ever happens at all) battle between Manny Pacquiao and Floyd Mayweather. But the question is — how?
Well, just enjoy the video below:
This stop-motion video was produced by GRNMNGO, which took them 4 months and more than 2,500 still images to make. Wish they just used a clear white background instead or some other wallpapers.