I’ve actually read about this news early this week in Pinoytechblog, which according to the report, the fire was caused by a computer that overheated.
I just didn’t realize how big the fire was until I discovered only this morning on my way to the office the damage that was actually done by the fire. The whole building was almost lost, except for the back part, if you’re looking at it from Pasong Tamo. (How I wish I could take a picture of it, though)
APPROXIMATELY 15 million pesos worth of property was destroyed in the fire that hit MC Home Depot at the corner of EDSA and Pasong Tamo in Makati City Sunday afternoon, an arson investigator confirmed Monday.
District Fire Marshall Maria Sophia Mendoza said the blaze, which was finally put out only at 2:20 a.m. Monday, had been caused by a computer that had been left on and subsequently overheated. [more]