Fire in Home Depot

I’ve actually read about this news early this week in Pinoytechblog, which according to the report, the fire was caused by a computer that overheated.

I just didn’t realize how big the fire was until I discovered only this morning on my way to the office the damage that was actually done by the fire. The whole building was almost lost, except for the back part, if you’re looking at it from Pasong Tamo. (How I wish I could take a picture of it, though)

Inq7 reports:

APPROXIMATELY 15 million pesos worth of property was destroyed in the fire that hit MC Home Depot at the corner of EDSA and Pasong Tamo in Makati City Sunday afternoon, an arson investigator confirmed Monday.

District Fire Marshall Maria Sophia Mendoza said the blaze, which was finally put out only at 2:20 a.m. Monday, had been caused by a computer that had been left on and subsequently overheated. [more]

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s